WoWish-Swe Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWish-Swe Server

WoWish-Swe Server Up And Running 24/7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artimos
Admin
Admin
Artimos

Antal inlägg : 9
WoWish Points! : 11
WoWish Reputation : 0

[ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 am

About yourself.

What is your name?: Joe

How old are you?: 20 years old

What country do you live in?: USA

Do you speek good english?: Yes, graduated high school so my grammar and English are relatively good.

Gm info about yourself.

Do you got any Gm experiens?: Yes, I've GM'ed on one server and ran 3 servers before

If so what servers?: WowFusion(died due to blizzard shut down)... and 3 of my own projects

Do you know how to script lua/sql/c ? No i dont, but working on it slowly

Do you know any Gm Commands(Ascent)?: Yes and i have a GM helper addon, plus a list of almost every GM command for Ascent/ArcEmu

Name 5 Gm commands and what they do for effect.
.kill (r) - [.kill - Kills selected unit.]

.revive (r) - [Revives you, or selected Target.]

.gps (0) - [Shows Position]

.worldport (v) - [Teleports you to a location with mapid x y z]

.invisible (i) - [.invisible - Toggles INVINCIBILITY and INVISIBILITY (mobs won't attack you and nobody can see you, but they can see your chat messages)]

Questions

if you answser the questions you increse your chanse to become a gm.

1: Question: What do you think you can do to make the server better?

Answer: In all honesty, i'm the kind of person to dig through endless piles of tickets and help players in a professional manor.
I'm also willing to work on Custom Gear... or run/test raids and such to find bugs or needed fixes after the players are taken care of... if there's no tickets of corse.

2: Question: What do you like to do in game?

Answer: Well, i would answer tickets, check-out bugs, hang with the players, answer questions to the best of my abilities, work on things, etc., etc., and just play the game... after tickets

3: Question: If you get a report about a cheater what will u do?

Answer: I will find the offending player, follow and watch in silence and determine if there is cheating involved... if so, take action in accordance with the servers rules.

4: Question: If a player came to you and ask for items, gold and spells what will you tell him?

Answer: I would simply say, "I'm sorry but I am in no way... shape... or form am I aloud to give out items gold or anything. And begging GM's for such things is simply NOT aloud." (Unless for some funny reason it is...but i doubt it)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 41
WoWish Points! : 27
WoWish Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:31 pm

A very interesting GM application! Smile

I will look forward to this GM app!

Be updated on this post for an answer! =)

Ciao! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wowish-swe.forumotion.com
Artimos
Admin
Admin
Artimos

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:37 am

lol but of coarse I will
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Congratulations!!

I have decided you to become a GM =D

Whats your account's name?

your account will be GM directly as you answer your username to the server =) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artimos
Admin
Admin
Artimos

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 am

Username is Artimos

I was wondering, if you need any help with any development of custom content, at least on the high-rate server. Will be more then happy to help out if your willing to do Database Access. if you got any questions, comments or concerns about this or anything else just lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Artimos
Admin
Admin
Artimos

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:06 am

also, i know where specific guide are to do DB access... and know what programs are needed... and how we could connect to each others computers, but that one requires both of us to be on at the same time in order to connect. But none the less, it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm

You are now a GM Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application   [ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Artimos' GM Application
Page 1 of 1