WoWish-Swe Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWish-Swe Server

WoWish-Swe Server Up And Running 24/7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowhunter
Admin
Admin
Shadowhunter

Antal inlägg : 13
WoWish Points! : 20
WoWish Reputation : 1

[ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Shadowhunters Application

About yourself. Well my name is Alexander, i'm 15 year's old i love to party and hang around with my friends, get a cold beer smoke a cigaret or two, i also love to making a party in my house and invite my friends over to get drunk or smoke some waterpipe, i love my friends and family and i love to be near them and having fun with them in town or at their places or mine place, i'm very social and helpfull and i just love to have fun, yeah thats pretty much it.

What is your name?: Alexander.

How old are you?: 15, 16 the 24th January.

What country do you live in?: I live in Denmark.

Do you speak good english?: Yes, i also speak french, but i'm still in learning but i hope i can speak the language in a year or two.

Account name on the server?: Shadowhunter.

Gm info about yourself.

Do you got any Gm experiens?: Yes i do, i have been a gamemaster since 2006, and i have been admin from 2007 so yeah i know all the commands ingame, i got no problems at all with helping other players i do not stress out i keep up the good mood and always give 100% of what i got, i know how to creat npc's, items ect and instances, well yeah that is easy, but you wanted something about my experience and what i can do, but i know alot more and i'm sure that i could be a very good help on your private server, i will not let you down at all, you got my word in that believe me.

If so what servers?: I have been gamemaster on WoW-Pwnage and Uber-WoW, i have been admin on Forever-WoW, but i don't play on that server anymore since it went down because of hackers, so they lost alot of players so it's not kind a fun playing on it anymore, i have also been gamemaster on xplicitwow, but that is some time ago now, i haven't been online on that server for sometime so i really don't know what is happening on it.

Do you know how to script lua/sql/c ? Well i'm kind a learning C++ and Lua, i'm still in learning but i think i'll catch up in that in the end of the month maybe two month don't know yet, but i'll hope, i'll get it learned fast so i can start scripting as a dev.

Do you know any Gm Commands(Ascent)?: Yes i know all of the commands, there is no problem in that at all.

Name 5 Gm commands and what they do for effect.

1: .char additem [item id]

2: .appear [player name]

3: .summon [player name]

4: .announce [sends a message to everyone]

5: .revive [player name]

Questions

if you answser the questions you increse your chanse to become a gm.

1: Question: What do you think you can do to make the server better?

Answser: Well i can get alot more players since i know alot of ppl who play world of warcraft private servers, i can add some scripts that i have been using on my own servers, i can creat custom areas by using Nogg-It a world map editor program very usefull if you wan't your own zones on your own private server, i can make you some custom instances with custom npc's, i can change skins on npc's so they look way different, that will also be very cool if you creat your own instance in Nogg-it and then add the own made npc's.

2: Question: What do you like to do in game?

Answser: I like to pvp with other players, i love to be helpfull for other players if they need me, i'm always up for making an event if the players would like to do that sometime and always be sure that the time i helped them was usefull for me and them, i love rp'ing that's one of my main things i love to do on a private server retail too.

3: Question: If you get a report about a cheater what will u do?

Answser: first of all i would paralyze the player and the contact an admin to come, and if there is no admins on the server i will ban him and then i will tell an admin that i banned a cheater on server so the admin knows that i have done that and so i have reason to do so they don't think i just ban players for fun.

4: Question: If a player come to you and ask for items, gold and spells what will you tell him? I would tell the players that i'm not allowed to give items, gold and spells out, but if he keep asking i would give him a warning and stop asking, but if he don't stop asking i will kick him for a second warning so he understand that i'm not kidding and i mean it.
Back to top Go down
Slimwar
Admin
Admin
Slimwar

Antal inlägg : 20
WoWish Points! : 23
WoWish Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm

You got a realy good app my friend Wink
Hope you get what you seek Wink))

Keep it Real [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Antal inlägg : 41
WoWish Points! : 27
WoWish Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Smile A very good GM app i will look forward on this i promise Smile stay updated!!

Ciao! Very Happy
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://wowish-swe.forumotion.com
Shadowhunter
Admin
Admin
Shadowhunter

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks both of you guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey just 1 problem doesn't find the accoutn name "Shadowhunter" i hope you understand account name! not character name!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowhunter
Admin
Admin
Shadowhunter

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:46 pm

wiered because i know i created acc in that name
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Well it is fixed now ;P

Congratulations you are now GM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowhunter
Admin
Admin
Shadowhunter

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks mate ;D
Back to top Go down
DisturbingEffect
Admin
Admin
DisturbingEffect

Antal inlägg : 25
WoWish Points! : 34
WoWish Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Shadowhunter wrote:
Thanks mate ;D
Welcome to the crew mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowlotus.tk
Shadowhunter
Admin
Admin
Shadowhunter

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:22 pm

DisturbingEffect wrote:
Shadowhunter wrote:
Thanks mate ;D
Welcome to the crew mate!

Thanks dude Very Happy love to be here ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application   [ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Shadowhunter's Gm/Admin Application
Page 1 of 1