WoWish-Swe Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WoWish-Swe Server

WoWish-Swe Server Up And Running 24/7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonthe

Antal inlägg : 4
WoWish Points! : 8
WoWish Reputation : 0

[PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application   [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 pm

About yourself.

What is your name?: Jonathan

How old are you?:19 soon 20

What country do you live in?: Sweden GMT+01

Do you speek good english?: I speak very good english.

Account name on the server?:Jonthe

Gm info about yourself. If you mean GM info. That i can say, i've been Vice owner for a server called Splashgame. www.splashgame.org - I was i dev team also a GM. I was there for like 2 and half year. After that i changed to Valhalla Wow Privat server for like 1 year maybe one and half. I'm also very active and a very nice person. I'm always online on wow almost 24/7. I got the basic commands almost all in the head. But i do not got all, so i got a document always up. I'm always very welcomed to new players. That means, i always help them out and showing them around. I also like to help them. I'm giving alot of time to build up the server, get much more ppls and that. I can also script .gob and such that.

Do you got any Gm experiens?: I got alot of GM experience. Since i know all the basic commands almost, i know how to script .gob files pretty good.

If so what servers?: Splashgame.org and Valhalla Gaming Wow

Do you know how to script lua/sql/c ? For a little bit

Do you know any Gm Commands(Ascent)?: I know alot of GM commands.

Name 5 Gm commands and what they do for effect.

1:.banchar: Bans character x with or without reason

2:.debug <subcommand> <args>

3:.: .battleground <subcommand> <args>

4:.gmticket <subcommand> <args>

5:.additem - adds you a item to another player or yourself. like .additem <ammount> <name> of it. Like .additem <184> & . additem <Sword of justice> and you get the item you need. (WAS JUST EXAMPLE)

Questions

if you answser the questions you increse your chanse to become a gm.

1: Question: What do you think you can do to make the server better?

Answser: I think i can do the server better with my experience to be a good Gamemaster, that is online alot and building up the server. I can maybe get more people to the server also, i'm very active and also a nice GM that help all player that needs help.

2: Question: What do you like to do in game?

Answser: I like to help new people. I like to help them around and also show them around if they want it. I like also to do event's to make all having a good time all the time. Also its very fun game, becuase you meeting so many new.

3: Question: If you get a report about a cheater what will u do?

Answser: I'll say to that person, Stop with that cheat or you will be banned. I'm giving that person an ultimatium. giving him 3 warnings about to stop. If he/she dosnt listen to me i ban that person for a time. If that person really dont listing, i ban it forever.

4: Question: If a player come to you and ask for items, gold and spells what will you tell him?

Answser I tell that person that, A GM never gives out items or gold or anything. Maybe if they got a bugged spell / or if they didnt got it.

I hope this is pretty enough, becuase i cant tell anything more acctuly.
Best Regards /// Jonathan

Last edited by Jonthe on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowhunter
Admin
Admin
Shadowhunter

Antal inlägg : 13
WoWish Points! : 20
WoWish Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application   [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Hey Jonthe, it's a okay application, but it could might and well use some more info, more info is a better chance for getting on the gm team, but anyways good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonthe

Antal inlägg : 4
WoWish Points! : 8
WoWish Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application   [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Shadowhunter wrote:
Hey Jonthe, it's a okay application, but it could might and well use some more info, more info is a better chance for getting on the gm team, but anyways good luck Smile

I got no fantasy right now haha ;D
but i dont know what more info i should write. ;D
But i'll figure out something Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowhunter
Admin
Admin
Shadowhunter

Antal inlägg : 13
WoWish Points! : 20
WoWish Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application   [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:46 pm

hehe okay Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application   [PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[PENDING] Jonthe's Gamemaster's Application
Page 1 of 1